I am grateful to my dissertation chair, Toni Whited, and my dissertation committee members, Matt Billett, Tom Rietz, Paul Weller, and Charles Whiteman for their support and helpful discussions. Thanks also to the editor, John Doukas, and an anonymous referee. Simon Lee, Mattias Nilsson, Jay Wellman, Janis Zvingelis, and the participants in the seminars at FMA Europe Stockholm Conference, Wichita State University, and University of Iowa provided valuable comments and suggestions. All errors and omissions are my responsibility.
Diversification, Refocusing and Firm Value
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Author Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
European Financial Management
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 422–448, June 2010
How to Cite
Çolak, G. (2010), Diversification, Refocusing and Firm Value. European Financial Management, 16: 422–448. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2008.00472.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!