We are grateful for helpful comments from Charlie Hadlock, François Derrien, Naveen Khanna, Hyun-Seung Na, Jay Ritter, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at Clemson University, Marquette University, Michigan State University, University of New Hampshire, the US Securities and Exchange Commission, participants at the Vanderbilt Conference on Conflicts of Interest in Financial Markets, and participants at the Financial Management Symposium on IPOs at Oxford University. We thank Tilan Tang for excellent research assistance. The Securities and Exchange Commission, as a matter of policy, disclaims responsibility for any private publication or statement by any of its employees. The views expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Commission or of the author's colleagues upon the staff of the Commission.
Universal Banking, Asset Management, and Stock Underwriting
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
European Financial Management
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 703–732, September 2009
How to Cite
Johnson, W. C. and Marietta-Westberg, J. (2009), Universal Banking, Asset Management, and Stock Underwriting. European Financial Management, 15: 703–732. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2008.00475.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!