The authors greatly appreciate the comments of an anonymous referee, Andrew Bobey, Bill Bobey, Laurence Booth, Qing Hao, Tim Jenkinson, Raymond Kan, Michelle Lowry, Jan Mahrt-Smith, Tom McCurdy, Jay Ritter, Alan White, Kent Womack, and participants at the 2006 Northern Finance Association meetings and the European Financial Management Symposium on Initial Public Offerings. Data were obtained through the generous help of Yanming Fei of the Alberta Securities Commission, Kathryn Ryan of the Canadian Venture Capital Association, Arden Matheson, Michael Robinson, Diane Shields-Morrison, and Liz Watson of the University of Calgary, Jean-Marc Suret of l'Université Laval, Jeff MacIntosh of the University of Toronto, and Marianne Welch of the University of Western Ontario.
How Much Does Investor Sentiment Really Matter for Equity Issuance Activity?
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
European Financial Management
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 787–813, September 2009
How to Cite
Derrien, F. and Kecskés, A. (2009), How Much Does Investor Sentiment Really Matter for Equity Issuance Activity?. European Financial Management, 15: 787–813. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2008.00476.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!