The authors appreciate helpful comments from an anonymous referee as well as from Malcolm Baker, John Y. Campbell, Peter Feldhütter, Robin Greenwood, Rustam Ibragimov and Peter Tufano. This paper was (further) developed while Manfred Frühwirth was a visiting professor at the Weatherhead Center for International Affairs at Harvard University in the academic year 2005/2006. The author appreciates the support, resources and opportunities provided by the Weatherhead Center during this time.
The Risk Microstructure of Corporate Bonds: A Case Study from the German Corporate Bond Market
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 658–685, September 2010
How to Cite
Frühwirth, M., Schneider, P. and Sögner, L. (2010), The Risk Microstructure of Corporate Bonds: A Case Study from the German Corporate Bond Market. European Financial Management, 16: 658–685. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2009.00503.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!