Financial support for this paper is gratefully acknowledged from the UK Economic and Social Research Council Grant no: RES-000–22-1762. I would like to thank C. Florackis, M. Umana-Aponte, C. Quinto de Valle,and Sijia Wen for excellent research assistance. I also would like to thank the editor, John Doukas, an anonymous referee and the participants of seminars at the University of Bristol, University of Bath, FMA 2007, Orlando, and EFMA 2007, Vienna for helpful comments.
CEO Compensation and Firm Performance: an Empirical Investigation of UK Panel Data
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 260–285, March 2011
How to Cite
Ozkan, N. (2011), CEO Compensation and Firm Performance: an Empirical Investigation of UK Panel Data. European Financial Management, 17: 260–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2009.00511.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!