We are grateful to John Donaldson for numerous comments and suggestions during the course of this research. We are especially thankful to the editor, John Doukas, and George Constantinides, the referee, for their various helpful comments and suggestions. Finally we also want to thank Richard Clarida, Dan O’Flaherty, Rajnish Mehra, Bruce Preston, Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, and conference participants of the 2005 Financial Management Association. Part of this research was supported by the Department of Economics, Columbia University and the Bert W. Wasserman Department of Economics and Finance, Baruch College. Christos Giannikos acknowledges the support of Baruch College Fund. Amadeu DaSilva and Mira Farka acknowledge the support of California State University Fullerton, Faculty Development Research Grant Program. Correspondence: Christos Giannikos.
Habit Formation in an Overlapping Generations Model with Borrowing Constraints
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 705–725, September 2011
How to Cite
DaSilva, A., Farka, M. and Giannikos, C. (2011), Habit Formation in an Overlapping Generations Model with Borrowing Constraints. European Financial Management, 17: 705–725. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2009.00523.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!