Financial support from a CMMU faculty research grant is gratefully acknowledged. We thank an anonymous referee for valuable comments and suggestions. We also thank Barry Eichengreen, Ingolf Dittmann, Vikramaditya Khanna, Anzhela Knyazeva, Michael Lemmon, Nareerat Taechapiroontong, Thanaphol Virasa, Kelvin Willoughby for their comments, along with participants at the European Financial Management Association 2008 meeting, the Asian Finance Association 2008 meeting, the EFM Symposium 2009 on Corporate Governance and Control, and the 2009 Journal of Corporate Finance Conference on Corporate Finance and Governance in Emerging Markets. We are indebted to the Corporate Governance Center of the Stock Exchange of Thailand for providing data on corporate governance of Thai listed firms. Special thanks to Suraphon Buphakosum of the SET CG Center for his help. All errors are our own. Correspondence: Roy Kouwenberg.
Do Firms Decouple Corporate Governance Policy and Practice?
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 712–737, November 2010
How to Cite
Ananchotikul, N., Kouwenberg, R. and Phunnarungsi, V. (2010), Do Firms Decouple Corporate Governance Policy and Practice?. European Financial Management, 16: 712–737. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2010.00545.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!