We gratefully acknowledge Cynthia Campell, John Doukas, Tim Jenkinson, Conul Golak, William Megginson, Dimitris Petmezas, Jay Ritter and Frank Skinner and two anonymous referees for stimulating comments, as well as Kostas Kassimatis and Aimilios Galariotis for providing us the Fama and French Factors for Greece. We would like to thank meeting participants of the European Financial Management Association in Athens (EFMA 2008) and the Financial Management Association in Prague (FMA 2008) for helpful comments on earlier versions of this paper. Correspondence: Dimitrios Gounopoulos.
Long-term Performance of Greek IPOs
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 117–141, January 2012
How to Cite
Thomadakis, S., Nounis, C. and Gounopoulos, D. (2012), Long-term Performance of Greek IPOs. European Financial Management, 18: 117–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2010.00546.x
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!