The authors would like to thank an anonymous referee, John Doukas (the Editor), Shijun Cheng, Mengxin Zhao, Jun Wu and participants in 2008 China Finance Annual Conference for the helpful comments. Wenfeng Wu acknowledges financial support from the National Science Fund Committee of China (No. 70672074), the Social Science Research Project supported by the China Ministry of Education (No. 08JC630056) and the China Ministry of Education program for New Century Excellent Talents. He also thanks the Robert H. Smith School of Business of the University of Maryland, College Park for research support during his visit. Oliver Rui acknowledges financial support from the Chinese University of Hong Kong (Grant No. 2070410). We also acknowledge the professional editing service provided by Mike Poole and Erika Hebblethwaite. Please address all correspondence to Wenfeng Wu, Antai College of Economics and Management, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai 200052, China
Ownership and the Value of Political Connections: Evidence from China
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 695–729, September 2012
How to Cite
Wu, W., Wu, C. and Rui, O. M. (2012), Ownership and the Value of Political Connections: Evidence from China. European Financial Management, 18: 695–729. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2010.00547.x
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!