We thank the participants of the 2009 EFM Symposium on Corporate Governance and Control in Cambridge for valuable comments. We also thank an anonymous referee for valuable comments and suggestions on earlier versions of this paper. Financial support from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft through the Bonn Graduate School of Economics is gratefully acknowledged.
Do Corporate Governance Motives Drive Hedge Fund and Private Equity Fund Activities?
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 805–828, November 2010
How to Cite
Achleitner, A.-K., Betzer, A. and Gider, J. (2010), Do Corporate Governance Motives Drive Hedge Fund and Private Equity Fund Activities?. European Financial Management, 16: 805–828. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2010.00557.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!