We thank the participants of the 2009 EFM Symposium on Corporate Governance and Control in Cambridge for valuable comments. We also thank an anonymous referee for valuable comments and suggestions on earlier versions of this paper. Financial support from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft through the Bonn Graduate School of Economics is gratefully acknowledged.
Do Corporate Governance Motives Drive Hedge Fund and Private Equity Fund Activities?
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 805–828, November 2010
How to Cite
Achleitner, A.-K., Betzer, A. and Gider, J. (2010), Do Corporate Governance Motives Drive Hedge Fund and Private Equity Fund Activities?. European Financial Management, 16: 805–828. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2010.00557.x
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!