The authors would like to thank the editor, John Doukas, and two anonymous referees for comments and suggestions on an earlier draft of the paper. The responsibility for the contents remains that of the authors alone. Furthermore, the authors acknowledge the generous financial support provided by the Centre for Applied Research in Finance at Bocconi University. Correspondence: Stefano Gatti.
Project Finance Collateralised Debt Obligations: an Empirical Analysis of Spread Determinants
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 950–969, November 2012
How to Cite
Buscaino, V., Caselli, S., Corielli, F. and Gatti, S. (2012), Project Finance Collateralised Debt Obligations: an Empirical Analysis of Spread Determinants. European Financial Management, 18: 950–969. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2010.00560.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!