The authors gratefully acknowledge funding from the German Research Foundation and the Institute of Banking and Banking Law, University of Cologne. For valuable comments, we are grateful to Donald Flag, Rajdeep Sengupta, and participants of the Academy of Economics and Finance 2008 in Nashville, the Eastern Finance Association Meeting 2008 in St. Pete Beach, and the Midwest Finance Association Meeting 2008 in San Antonio. Further, we have especially benefited from the comments of participants at the European Financial Management Symposium 2010 in Montreal, Canada. We also owe special thanks to an anonymous referee, Douglas Cumming and the Editor John Doukas for very helpful comments and insightful suggestions. *Correspondence: Soenke Sievers.
Adverse Selection, Investor Experience and Security Choice in Venture Capital Finance: Evidence from Germany
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 464–499, June 2011
How to Cite
Hartmann-Wendels, T., Keienburg, G. and Sievers, S. (2011), Adverse Selection, Investor Experience and Security Choice in Venture Capital Finance: Evidence from Germany. European Financial Management, 17: 464–499. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2010.00568.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!