Recipient of the Center of International Business Education and Research (CIBER) and FMA 2004 Best Dissertation in International Finance Award. Much of this work was completed while I was a doctoral student at University of Maryland. Many thanks go to Vojislav Maksimovic for his advising on this research; his dedication to my work is very much appreciated. I am grateful to my committee members: Lemma Senbet, Gordon Phillips, Nagpurnanand Prabhala and Carmen Reinhart for all of their help as well. Thanks also to Robert Marquez, Guillermo Calvo, Enrique Mendoza, Thorsten Beck, Asli Demirgüç-Kunt, Leora Klapper, Robert Cull, Ali Nejadmalayeri, Chuck Lahaie, Scott Merryman, and an anonymous referee for their help, guidance and input. I am grateful for comments received at the FMA Doctoral Consortium, FMA Conference, SFA Conference, Florida State University, University of Missouri, and the Federal Reserve Board.
Does Foreign Portfolio Investment Reach Small Listed Firms?
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
How to Cite
Knill, A. M. (2010), Does Foreign Portfolio Investment Reach Small Listed Firms?. European Financial Management. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2010.00572.x
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!