We thank John Doukas (the editor), Günter Franke, Ferdinand Graf, Daniel Hoechle, Jens Jackwerth, Samuel Manser, Paul Söderlind, Evert Wipplinger, an anonymous referee, the participants of the Man Investments Quant Forum at St. Anne’s College in Oxford, and the participants of the joint research workshop of the University of St. Gallen and the University of Konstanz for their valuable comments.
Hedge Fund Characteristics and Performance Persistence
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
How to Cite
Ammann, M., Huber, O. and Schmid, M. (2010), Hedge Fund Characteristics and Performance Persistence. European Financial Management. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2010.00574.x
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!