The authors are grateful to an anonymous referee for a number of helpful comments on a previous draft of this paper. The authors would also like to thank Roberto Violi, Francesco Cesarini, Giuseppe Zadra, Giorgio Gobbi, Barbara Casu, Franco Fiordilisi, Claudia Girardone and Andreas Hoepner. The financial support of the Istituto (formerly, Ente) Luigi Einaudi, sponsoring the research project ‘Competition in European Banking’ is gratefully acknowledged. The usual disclaimer applies.
Do Bank Profits Converge?
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
How to Cite
Goddard, J., Liu, H., Molyneux, P. and Wilson, J. O.S. (2010), Do Bank Profits Converge?. European Financial Management. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2010.00578.x
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!