The author would like to thank the anonymous referee, John Doukas (the editor), Gishan Dissanaike and Geoff Meeks for their helpful comments and insights. I would also like to thank Simon David and conference participants at the EFMA meeting 2009, at the London Business School, at Warwick Business School, and at the University of Cambridge, for constructive suggestions. I am responsible for remaining errors.
The Return of the Size Anomaly: Evidence from the German Stock Market
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 145–182, January 2011
How to Cite
Amel-Zadeh, A. (2011), The Return of the Size Anomaly: Evidence from the German Stock Market. European Financial Management, 17: 145–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2010.00581.x
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!