The authors would like to thank anonymous referees, as well as Douglas Cumming, Jean-Marc Suret, Mike Wright, John Doukas (the editor), and the participants of the 2010 EFM/Cirano Symposium Entrepreneurial Finance & Venture Capital Markets for their valuable inputs. We are grateful to the numerous institutional investors having participated in our survey and to Karsten Lieser and Elmar Zimmermann for their research assistance. We appreciate the financial support from the International Center for Financial Research (CIIF) at IESE Business School, Barcelona.
The First Step of the Capital Flow from Institutions to Entrepreneurs: the Criteria for Sorting Venture Capital Funds
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 532–559, June 2011
How to Cite
Groh, A. P. and von Liechtenstein, H. (2011), The First Step of the Capital Flow from Institutions to Entrepreneurs: the Criteria for Sorting Venture Capital Funds. European Financial Management, 17: 532–559. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2010.00583.x
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!