We are very grateful to an anonymous referee for many helpful comments and to the editor John Doukas, for very useful suggestions. Moreover, the paper has benefitted from comments by Kelly Carter, Werner Neus, Paul Schure and participants of the VHB conference 2009 in Nürnberg, the GEABA conference 2009 in Vallendar, the annual meeting of the Eastern Finance Association 2010 in Miami, and the annual meeting of the Midwest Finance Association 2010 in Las Vegas.
Are Private Equity Investors Boon or Bane for an Economy?–A Theoretical Analysis
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
How to Cite
Ernst, S., Koziol, C. and Schweizer, D. (2011), Are Private Equity Investors Boon or Bane for an Economy?–A Theoretical Analysis. European Financial Management. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2010.00586.x
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!