The authors acknowledge financial support from SDA Bocconi Research Division 2005. This paper has been completed while Stefano Bonini was Visiting Associate Professor at NYU–Stern Department of Finance. We are indebted to Alessandro Previtero, SDA Bocconi and UCLA for invaluable support in experiment structuring and comments. We thank Tim Jenkinson and Howard Jones at Said Business School, the University of Oxford, for helpful discussions and support. We are indebted to Peter Bossaerts, Stefano Gatti, Sandro Shelegia, Alessandro de Cillis, seminar participants at Bocconi University and the EFMA Conference 2007 for their comments. We owe special gratitude to the Editor, John Doukas, and two anonymous reviewers for invaluable comments and suggestions. The ideas expressed in the paper do not necessarily reflect the position of the authors’ respective institutions. Any errors remain our own. Correspondence: Stefano Bonini.
A, B or C? Experimental Tests of IPO Mechanisms
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
How to Cite
Bonini, S. and Voloshyna, O. (2011), A, B or C? Experimental Tests of IPO Mechanisms. European Financial Management. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2010.00590.x
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!