We are grateful for the helpful comments of Cláudia Custódio, Alberta Di Giuli, Luís Oliveira, Sofia Ramos, Clara Raposo, Ana Paula Serra, and an anonymous referee. The views expressed in this paper do not necessarily reflect those of the Banco de Portugal. Correspondence: João Pereira.
Tiny Prices in a Tiny Market: Evidence from Portugal on Optimal Share Prices
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 579–598, June 2013
How to Cite
Pereira, J. P. and Cutelo, T. (2013), Tiny Prices in a Tiny Market: Evidence from Portugal on Optimal Share Prices. European Financial Management, 19: 579–598. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2010.00602.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!