Thanks are due to Paul Kofman, Maarten van Oordt and Casper de Vries for help with the methodology. We also thank the editor, John Doukas, and an anonymous referee for their very useful comments to improve the paper. Correspondence: Amelia Pais.
Bank Size and Systemic Risk
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 429–451, June 2013
How to Cite
Pais, A. and Stork, P. A. (2013), Bank Size and Systemic Risk. European Financial Management, 19: 429–451. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2010.00603.x
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!