We are grateful to an anonymous referee for his helpful comments and John A. Doukas, the EFM editor. We also thank Jonathan Berk, Matias Braun, Pierre Collin-Dufresne, Gonzalo Cortazar, Dwight Jaffee, Peng (Peter) Liu, Mara Madaleno and seminar participants at Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile, Universidad de Chile (CEA), UC Berkeley (brown bag seminar series), the 2007 Real Options Conference, the 2007 SECHI Meeting and the 2009 EFM Symposium on Risk Management in Financial Institutions. Casassus acknowledges financial support from FONDECYT (grant 1070688). Most of the work was completed while Casassus was at the Escuela de Ingenieria de la Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile. Correspondence: Jaime Casassus.
Consumption and Hedging in Oil-Importing Developing Countries
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 896–928, November 2012
How to Cite
Aldunate, F. and Casassus, J. (2012), Consumption and Hedging in Oil-Importing Developing Countries. European Financial Management, 18: 896–928. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2011.00585.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!