We are grateful for the helpful comments of Cláudia Custódio, Alberta Di Giuli, Luís Oliveira, Sofia Ramos, Clara Raposo, Ana Paula Serra, and an anonymous referee. The views expressed in this paper do not necessarily reflect those of the Banco de Portugal. Correspondence: João Pereira.
Tiny Prices in a Tiny Market: Evidence from Portugal on Optimal Share Prices
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
How to Cite
Pereira, J. P. and Cutelo, T. (2011), Tiny Prices in a Tiny Market: Evidence from Portugal on Optimal Share Prices. European Financial Management. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2011.00602.x
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!