We are grateful to an anonymous referee together with participants at the Financial Management Association Conferences in Reno 2009, Hamburg 2010, and Peter Cziraki (discussant of our paper in Hamburg) for their helpful comments on this paper. Part of this research arose out of Research Grant SC04050 from The Leverhulme Trust and the authors would like to thank The Leverhulme Trust for their financial support. The usual caveats with respect to errors and omissions apply.
More than Just Contrarians: Insider Trading in Glamour and Value Firms
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 747–774, September 2013
How to Cite
Gregory, A., Tharyan, R. and Tonks, I. (2013), More than Just Contrarians: Insider Trading in Glamour and Value Firms. European Financial Management, 19: 747–774. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2011.00608.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
- The Leverhulme Trust. Grant Number: SC04050
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!