We are greatly indebted to the anonymous referee for the helpful commends and suggestions. This work has been supported by National Science Council, R.O.C., under Grant NSC99-2410-H-158-004. Correspondence: Ming-Chang Wang.
Trade Timing, Price Volatility and Serial Correlation
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 911–934, November 2013
How to Cite
Wang, M.-C. and Zu, L.-P. (2013), Trade Timing, Price Volatility and Serial Correlation. European Financial Management, 19: 911–934. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2011.00614.x
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!