We would like to thank the EFM editor, John A. Doukas, and, in particular, Jay Ritter, the referee, whose comments led to significant improvements in the paper. We also thank Michael Brennan, Ning Gao, Ian Garrett, Kai Li, Weimin Liu, Roberto Mura, and participants at the 2009 Spanish Finance Association meeting, the 2010 Midwest Finance Association meeting, and the 2010 Eastern Finance Association meeting for helpful comments. Correspondence: Pawel Bilinski.
Managers’ Private Information, Investor Underreaction and Long-Run SEO Performance
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 956–990, November 2013
How to Cite
Bilinski, P. and Strong, N. (2013), Managers’ Private Information, Investor Underreaction and Long-Run SEO Performance. European Financial Management, 19: 956–990. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2011.00616.x
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!