The opinions are those of the author, not the University of Rochester or the National Bureau of Economic Research. This paper is based on material that was presented as the Keynote address at the European Financial Management Association meeting in June 2010.
Stock Volatility during the Recent Financial Crisis
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 789–805, November 2011
How to Cite
Schwert, G. W. (2011), Stock Volatility during the Recent Financial Crisis. European Financial Management, 17: 789–805. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2011.00620.x
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!