We would like to thank the editor, an anonymous referee, Jungwon Suh, and seminar participants at Florida State University, Bryant University, the 2011 INFINITI conference, and the 2011 Financial Management Association conference for helpful comments. We are also grateful to Steven Englehardt of Boston FactSet for data collection assistance.
Dynamic Relations between Stock Returns and Exchange Rate Changes†
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2011
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 71–106, January 2014
How to Cite
Inci, A. C. and Lee, B. S. (2014), Dynamic Relations between Stock Returns and Exchange Rate Changes. European Financial Management, 20: 71–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2011.00621.x
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!