The author would like to thank an anonymous referee and John Doukas (Managing Editor) for their useful comments and suggestions. The financial support in the form of Kagawa University Specially Promoted Research Fund 2010 and JSPS Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (No. 23730353) is gratefully acknowledged.
Impacts of Internal Financing on Investment Decisions by Optimistic and Overconfident Managers
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 107–125, January 2014
How to Cite
Kamoto, S. (2014), Impacts of Internal Financing on Investment Decisions by Optimistic and Overconfident Managers. European Financial Management, 20: 107–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2011.00624.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!