The author wishes to express sincere thanks to the anonymous reviewer of the paper for making considerable suggestions as to the improvement of the paper.
Consistent Cash Flow Valuation with Tax-Deductible Debt: a Clarification
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2011
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 830–836, September 2013
How to Cite
Dempsey, M. (2013), Consistent Cash Flow Valuation with Tax-Deductible Debt: a Clarification. European Financial Management, 19: 830–836. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2011.00625.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!