*We are grateful to John Doukas, and an anonymous referee for helpful feedback. We would also like to thank seminar participants at the University of Regensburg for their help and suggestions.
The Alternative Three-Factor Model: An Alternative beyond US Markets?
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 33–70, January 2014
How to Cite
Walkshäusl, C. and Lobe, S. (2014), The Alternative Three-Factor Model: An Alternative beyond US Markets?. European Financial Management, 20: 33–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2011.00628.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!