We would like to thank the editor John Doukas and an anonymous referee for their helpful comments and suggestions. Qian Sun and Bo Li gratefully acknowledge the research grant support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 70872095) and from the Ministry of Education (No. 08JJD630012). Changyun Wang gratefully acknowledges the financial support from the National Social Science Foundation of China (No.:11AZD094). All errors remain ours. Correspondence: Qian Sun.
Liquidity, Liquidity Risk and Stock Returns: Evidence from Japan
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 126–151, January 2014
How to Cite
Li, B., Sun, Q. and Wang, C. (2014), Liquidity, Liquidity Risk and Stock Returns: Evidence from Japan. European Financial Management, 20: 126–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2011.00629.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 70872095
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 08JJD630012
- National Social Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11AZD094
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!