We are grateful to three anonymous referees, Lorenzo Caprio, Douglas Cumming, Mara Faccio, Julian Franks, Abe de Jong, Gianfranco Forte, Kim Luchtenberg, Ignacio Requejo, Silvia Rigamonti, Henk von Eije, Daniel Wolfenzon, and seminar participants at Durham University, the University of Groningen, EFM2010 Symposium and EFMA2010 meetings for their comments and suggestions. All remaining errors are ours.
Family Control and Financing Decisions
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 860–897, November 2011
How to Cite
Croci, E., Doukas, J. A. and Gonenc, H. (2011), Family Control and Financing Decisions. European Financial Management, 17: 860–897. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2011.00631.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!