The authors are grateful to John Doukas (the editor) and an anonymous referee for their insights that greatly strengthened the paper. The authors also thank participants at the FMA 2010 meeting in New York and especially Bonnie Van Ness (the discussant) for their helpful comments and suggestions.
Time-Varying Liquidity Trading, Private Information and Insider Trading
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 321–351, March 2014
How to Cite
Lei, Q. and Wang, X. (2014), Time-Varying Liquidity Trading, Private Information and Insider Trading. European Financial Management, 20: 321–351. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2011.00634.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!