We would like to thank an anonymous referee and John Doukas for their helpful comments. We also thank Martin Brown, Matthias Hoffmann, and the participants of the CEQURA 2010 Conference in Munich, the SGF 2011 Conference in Zurich, the Annual Meeting of the German Academic Association for Business Research in Kaiserslautern and the SUERF 2011 Conference in Brussels for their comments and useful discussions on the ideas contained in this paper.
The Liquidity Dynamics of Bank Defaults
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 291–320, March 2014
How to Cite
Morkoetter, S., Schaller, M. and Westerfeld, S. (2014), The Liquidity Dynamics of Bank Defaults. European Financial Management, 20: 291–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2011.00637.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!