We would like to thank an anonymous referee and John Doukas for their helpful comments. We also thank Martin Brown, Matthias Hoffmann, and the participants of the CEQURA 2010 Conference in Munich, the SGF 2011 Conference in Zurich, the Annual Meeting of the German Academic Association for Business Research in Kaiserslautern and the SUERF 2011 Conference in Brussels for their comments and useful discussions on the ideas contained in this paper.
The Liquidity Dynamics of Bank Defaults
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 291–320, March 2014
How to Cite
Morkoetter, S., Schaller, M. and Westerfeld, S. (2014), The Liquidity Dynamics of Bank Defaults. European Financial Management, 20: 291–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2011.00637.x
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!