We thank two anonymous referees; John Doukas; Lorenzo Caprio; Kang Hyoung Goo; Taro Niggemann; Melissa Toffanin; and participants at the 2010 FMA European Meeting in Hamburg; the 2010 EFMA Meeting in Aarhus; the 2011 FMA European Meeting in Porto; and the 2011 ADEIMF Meeting in Novara for their comments and suggestions. We also thank Francesca Fariello of Bureau Van Dijk for kindly providing us some of the data used in this study. We are grateful to the Italian Ministry of Research and Higher Education for financial support for this project (PRIN 2008 – Research 610 Number 20082R4ZKJ). Correspondence: Ettore Croci.
Delistings, Controlling Shareholders and Firm Performance in Europe
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 374–405, March 2014
How to Cite
Croci, E. and Giudice, A. D. (2014), Delistings, Controlling Shareholders and Firm Performance in Europe. European Financial Management, 20: 374–405. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2011.00640.x
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!