We would like to thank an anonymous referee, Arif Khurshed, Meziane Lasfer, Erik Lehmann, Michele Meoli, Enrico Pellizzoni, Sheridan Titman, a number of stock exchange officials, and seminar participants at the University of Bergamo, University of Augsburg, and Chinese University of Hong Kong for helpful comments. Andrea Signori provided superb research assistance. Correspondence: Silvio Vismara
Europe's Second Markets for Small Companies
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 352–388, June 2012
How to Cite
Vismara, S., Paleari, S. and Ritter, J. R. (2012), Europe's Second Markets for Small Companies. European Financial Management, 18: 352–388. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2012.00641.x
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!