The authors thank John Doukas (the editor), two anonymous referees, Agnès Bénassy-Quéré, Dominique Blanc, Patricia Crifo, Olena Havrylchyk, Samer Hobeika, Jacquelyn Humphrey, Isabelle Laudier, Jean-Pierre Sicard, Stéphane Voisin, as well as participants of the CSR seminar at the Ecole Polytechnique (Business Economics Chair, Paris, 2010), the Finance and Corporate Governance Conference (Melbourne, 2011), the Economics of Corporate Social Responsibility Conference (Paris, 2011) and the PRI-Mistra Academic Conference (Sigtuna, 2011) for helpful comments. We thank also Barbara Balvet, Kamel Laaradh, Beth Morgan and Nicholas Sowels for research assistance. Financial support from the Institut CDC pour la Recherche is gratefully acknowledged. Correspondence: Gunther Capelle-Blancard.
The Performance of Socially Responsible Funds: Does the Screening Process Matter?
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
How to Cite
Capelle-Blancard, G. and Monjon, S. (2012), The Performance of Socially Responsible Funds: Does the Screening Process Matter?. European Financial Management. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2012.00643.x
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!