The authors thank John Doukas (the editor), two anonymous referees, Agnès Bénassy-Quéré, Dominique Blanc, Patricia Crifo, Olena Havrylchyk, Samer Hobeika, Jacquelyn Humphrey, Isabelle Laudier, Jean-Pierre Sicard, Stéphane Voisin, as well as participants of the CSR seminar at the Ecole Polytechnique (Business Economics Chair, Paris, 2010), the Finance and Corporate Governance Conference (Melbourne, 2011), the Economics of Corporate Social Responsibility Conference (Paris, 2011) and the PRI-Mistra Academic Conference (Sigtuna, 2011) for helpful comments. We thank also Barbara Balvet, Kamel Laaradh, Beth Morgan and Nicholas Sowels for research assistance. Financial support from the Institut CDC pour la Recherche is gratefully acknowledged. Correspondence: Gunther Capelle-Blancard.
The Performance of Socially Responsible Funds: Does the Screening Process Matter?
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 494–520, June 2014
How to Cite
Capelle-Blancard, G. and Monjon, S. (2014), The Performance of Socially Responsible Funds: Does the Screening Process Matter?. European Financial Management, 20: 494–520. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2012.00643.x
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!