We are grateful to the referee, Malcolm Baker, the editor, John Doukas, Jorge Roldos, and seminar participants at Columbia University for their very helpful comments and suggestions, which, we believe, substantially improved this article. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the Board of Governors, other members of its staff, or the Federal Reserve System. This article was partly completed while Scherbina was visiting the IMF Institute, whose hospitality is greatly appreciated.
Asset Bubbles: an Application to Residential Real Estate
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 464–491, June 2012
How to Cite
Scherbina, A. and Schlusche, B. (2012), Asset Bubbles: an Application to Residential Real Estate. European Financial Management, 18: 464–491. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2012.00647.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!