We would like to thank Professor John Doukas, two anonymous referees and Professor Weian Li for their very helpful and constructive comments. We also acknowledge financial support from the National Social Science Foundation of China (ID: 10zd&035) and the National Natural Science Fundation of China (ID:G02).
The Impact of the Corporate Governance Code on Earnings Management – Evidence from Chinese Listed Companies
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 596–632, June 2014
How to Cite
Chen, J. J. and Zhang, H. (2014), The Impact of the Corporate Governance Code on Earnings Management – Evidence from Chinese Listed Companies. European Financial Management, 20: 596–632. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2012.00648.x
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!