The authors are grateful to three anonymous referees and John Doukas (the editor) for valuable comments. We thank Sergey Gelman, Drago Indjic, Miles Kumaresan, Carsten Sprenger, Felix Goltz, Chien-Hui Liao, Jose Garcia-Zarate, and Florian Bitsch, participants at the European Financial Management Symposium on Alternative Investments, Toronto (April, 2011), and seminars at the ICEF- Moscow (May, 2011) and National Bank of Serbia (June, 2011) for their valued input. Mikica Drenovak and Branko Urošević gratefully acknowledge the support of the Serbian Ministry of Science and Technology, Grant OH 179005. The views presented in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of our respective institutions.
European Bond ETFs: Tracking Errors and the Sovereign Debt Crisis
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 958–994, November 2014
How to Cite
Drenovak, M., Urošević, B. and Jelic, R. (2014), European Bond ETFs: Tracking Errors and the Sovereign Debt Crisis. European Financial Management, 20: 958–994. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2012.00649.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!