We wish to thank two anonymous referees, John Doukas (the Editor), Nicholas Barberis, Donald Brown, Richard Harris, David Kelsey, Tigran Melkonyan, and participants at the 2008 European Financial Management Conference and the 2009 Risk and Ambiguity Seminar at Yale University for helpful comments and suggestions. Correspondence: C. Antoniou.
Ambiguity Aversion, Company Size and the Pricing of Earnings Forecasts
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 633–651, June 2014
How to Cite
Antoniou, C., Galariotis, E. C. and Read, D. (2014), Ambiguity Aversion, Company Size and the Pricing of Earnings Forecasts. European Financial Management, 20: 633–651. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2012.00651.x
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!