We wish to thank two anonymous referees, John Doukas (the Editor), Nicholas Barberis, Donald Brown, Richard Harris, David Kelsey, Tigran Melkonyan, and participants at the 2008 European Financial Management Conference and the 2009 Risk and Ambiguity Seminar at Yale University for helpful comments and suggestions. Correspondence: C. Antoniou.
Ambiguity Aversion, Company Size and the Pricing of Earnings Forecasts
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
How to Cite
Antoniou, C., Galariotis, E. C. and Read, D. (2012), Ambiguity Aversion, Company Size and the Pricing of Earnings Forecasts. European Financial Management. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2012.00651.x
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!