The authors would like to thank to an anonymous referee and John Doukas (the editor), for helpful comments. We also like to thank the National Securities Market Commission for providing the data used, and Marina Balboa for her valuable support. The paper also benefited from discussions with seminar participants at the University of Navarra, the University of La Rioja, the University of Valencia, the University of Barcelona, the University of the Balearic Islands, and the European Financial Management 2010 Annual Conference, the 17th Annual Conference of the Multinational Finance Society, the 18th Spanish Financial Forum, and the 35th Symposium of the Spanish Association of Economy. Ana C. Díaz-Mendoza and Miguel A. Martínez acknowledge research support from the Ministry of Science and Innovation, grants ECO2008–00777/ECON and ECO2011–29268, and Basque Government grant IT-241–07. Germán López-Espinosa acknowledges research support from the Ministry of Science and Innovation, grant ECO2008–02599/ECON, from the University of Navarra (PIUNA), and from Navarra Government (Jerónimo de Ayanz program). Any errors or omissions are our own. A previous version of this paper has been published as Working Paper n° 583 in the Fundación de las Cajas de Ahorros (FUNCAS) collection. Correspondence: Miguel A. Martínez.
The Efficiency of Performance-Based Fee Funds
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 825–855, September 2014
How to Cite
Díaz-Mendoza, A. C., López-Espinosa, G. and Martínez, M. A. (2014), The Efficiency of Performance-Based Fee Funds. European Financial Management, 20: 825–855. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2012.00654.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!