For valuable comments and suggestions, we thank the editor, John Doukas, and an anonymous referee. Part of this research was written while the first author served as a Visiting Associate Professor at Thammasat University, Mahidol University, Chiang Mai University and The National Institute of Development Administration (NIDA) in Thailand.
How Do Powerful CEOs Affect Analyst Coverage?
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 652–676, June 2014
How to Cite
Jiraporn, P., Liu, Y. and Kim, Y. S. (2014), How Do Powerful CEOs Affect Analyst Coverage?. European Financial Management, 20: 652–676. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2012.00655.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!