We appreciate helpful comments from the seminar participants at the EFMA (2008) annual meeting and at the University of Piraeus. We would also like to thank Louis Chan, Ozgur Demirtas, Theodore Sougiannis and an anonymous referee for insightful comments and suggestions that improved the content and presentation of the paper. Any remaining errors are our own. This is an updated version of the previously circulated paper: ‘Accruals, net stock issues and value-growth anomalies: new evidence on their relation’. Correspondence: Georgios Papanastasopoulos
External Financing, Growth and Stock Returns
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 790–815, November 2012
How to Cite
Hardouvelis, G., Papanastasopoulos, G., Thomakos, D. and Wang, T. (2012), External Financing, Growth and Stock Returns. European Financial Management, 18: 790–815. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2012.00656.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!