Presented at the Conference on ‘Welfare Effects of Financial Innovation’ in honour of Nout Wellink held on 11 November 2011. I am grateful to the discussant William White and to other conference participants for very helpful comments. I also thank the editor, John A. Doukas.
Trends in Financial Innovation and their Welfare Impact: an Overview
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 493–514, September 2012
How to Cite
Allen, F. (2012), Trends in Financial Innovation and their Welfare Impact: an Overview. European Financial Management, 18: 493–514. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2012.00658.x
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!